Monday, March 3, 2014

Just Some Life Reflection...

It's crazy how life can be at times. Since I have taken a break from a lot of things in life. I have been able to reflect and see whats really going on. I can see who has been there for me and who had not. It's sad how people say they love you and care about you. But yet their actions show just the opposite. It always comes back to, believe how they treat you and not what they tell you, believe their actions not their words.

It's been hard for me lately. Once you start to build a career that is in the public eye, you got so called friends coming out the wood-works. When in reality non of them are real friends. They are just here for the moment. Most are only around you for what they can use you for or get out of you. And once you no longer have what they are looking for or wanting, they are gone.

I have always tried to uphold my word. I know that there are some people that I have let down. I do try to make up for my mistakes. I try to make good on my word. It may not happen immediately, but in the end I do try to uphold my word to everyone. I now see tho, everyone's not the same. If you are not going to make time for me, then I will do the same to you. If you are not willing to follow thru with your word, then I will do the same to you. I'm done trying to go above and beyond when you don't even stand up.

I know that I am just rambling on and on about shit everyone goes thru. But I am at that point where I am just fed up. So it's time for a change. I let way to many people into my life. I try to believe that everyone's genuinely nice and kind. It never comes to my mind that they are trying to deceive me. That they are just trying to get something out of me for their own gain. Now that I know what I know, all I can do is laugh at the whole thing. I laugh at myself for believing that they were real and I laugh at them for being so sad that they have to lie and deceive people just to have friends. It should not be that way.

 I been seeing who's on my side and who's really not. It's true what they say, you know who your real friends are when you are going thru the hard times. I was there for people when they needed help. It may not have been everything they needed but I helped where I could and how I could. I put helping others over taking care of my own needs. I let so much just slide, cause they are people I care about. But I am seeing the real picture now. Some times it just takes taking a step back from everything and everyone to see the real picture. Best believe I know where people belong in my life now. So many lessons learned and so many more yet to learn...

Smoochz...
Sienna Hills

1 comment:

  1. I feel you 100% on that subject. I've been going through something very similar, and to some degree, it has made me a bit...paranoid I guess would be term. Paranoid towards people I too thought were looking out for me, but were just trying to get stuff out of me, or get me to do something I knew was either morally or legally wrong. Like you said " So many lessons learned, and so many more yet to learn". I intend to take that to heart in everything I am doing and will do in the future, MY TIME is now, and I hope that YOUR TIME is here as well.

    "Friendship multiplies the good of life, and divides the evil." -Baltasar Gracian

    Hope you taking care of yourself. Viva la Vida!

    ReplyDelete