Friday, November 15, 2013

NEW LAYOUT IN SCORE'S XL GIRLS MAGAZINE SPECIAL #259

Well I had a pleasant surprise when I checked my mail the other day. I had the latest issue of Score's XL Girls magazine special #259 in my box. I was so excited to see my new layout in their magazine! It's always an honor to be able to grace the pages of a Score Group magazine. If you haven't picked up an issue lately, well this is the best time to get a new issue. Not only because I am in it, but also because of all the sexy ladies that are in the mag.


I promise you that you will not be disappointed with my layout. I remember how hot and horny I got during the shoot. I always love shooting with the Score Group. They know how to make you feel comfortable on the set. And when I get naked in front of the camera, my pussy naturally gets wet... So make sure to go get your copy today!!!

Smoochz...
Sienna Hills

2 comments:

  1. so that's nice photo i love bbw !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lover of Sierra and her wonderful curvaleous body,..nice look and incredible boobs,..kisssssses

    ReplyDelete