Monday, April 1, 2013

UP FOR THE BBWFANFEST INTERRACIAL STAR OF THE YEAR

Hey everyone,

I have some amazing news. I just found out I am up for a BBWFANFEST INTERRACIAL STAR OF THE YEAR!!! This is the best news I've had all year! I am still in shock that I was even nominated. It's such an honor...

There are lots of awards for this industry thru out the year. And I am already nominated for The Fannys for Whole Lotta Love BBW category. But to be nominated by BBWFANFEST is an amazing honor. Since they are the one and only BBW AWARDS show dedicated just to the curvy women of entertainment.

To be nominated, I must have a lot of fans who LOVE me. I want to THANK ALL OF YOU who have voted for me. You are the reason I am even able to be where I am today. I love all my fans.

Thanks again everyone who voted for me...

Make sure to go and buy your tickets to BBWFANFEST at www.bbwfanfest.com

Smoochz...
Sienna Hills 

No comments:

Post a Comment