Sunday, April 14, 2013

TRIP TO ATLANTIC CITY AND NEW YORKN CUMN UP

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's about time for me to hit the road again. I can not wait to get up to New York. I'm also excited about my first visit to Atlantic City. I always enjoy my trips and tours up the East coast. There are so many exciting adventures waiting for me on this trip.

Wifey Platinum and I will be traveling from Little Rock, AR all the way to Atlantic City, NJ. This will be a 18 hour road trip or longer....lol...We will be stopping from city to city seeing all our great friends and fans. Our first major destination is AC for Exxxotica April 19-21. There is also the awards show on April 20 for The Fanny Awards. I am up for The Whole Lotta Love Category. Make sure to get your votes in before April 20.

Our next few stops after AC will be all over NY and NJ.  We will be meeting up with photographers, musicians, friends, family, radio shows, parties, video shoots, and so much more. If you are interested in booking me and/or my wifey platinum, We will be on the East coast til April 26 or so, you can email us at siennahills@gmail.com....

Smoochz....
Sienna


No comments:

Post a Comment