Tuesday, March 26, 2013

UP FOR A FANNY AWARD FOR EXXXOTICA ATLANTIC CITY

Hey everyone,

I have some great news! I am up for another award. This one is for the first ever The Fanny Fan Choice Award at Exxxotica Atlantic City. I am so honored to be nominated. It's so exciting to be nominated by my fans. I want to just thank everyone who nominated me for the Whole Lotta Love Category.

Now let's make sure that I win this award and bring it home. I need each and every one of my fans and friends of my fans and so on to vote for me every day. You can vote once every 24 hours. It would be so great to win this fan choice award. And so great to know that so many people love me and my work.

Thanks again everyone....Now go and Vote....

http://thefannys.com/nominee/category/whole-lotta-love/

Smoochz...

Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment