Monday, November 26, 2012

ANOTHER NEW TATTOO...

How's everyone doing? I'm doing FABULOUS!!!! I went out and got a new tattoo on my Birthday back in August. There are a lot of tattoo ideas I have that I want to get done. So one of the ideas I had was to get the word BLESSED tattooed down my spine under my LR tat. So I went and picked up my girl Ursula. We headed down to Psychadelic Tattoo on University to see our friend Worm. I went back and fourth on a few ideas before deciding to go with the spine tat. There are just so many that I want done. Well of course Worm was working on someone and had one person waiting. So we decided to get a bite to eat and a drink to kill some time. We came back and he was just about finished up with his client. So after waiting jus a few more, it was finally my turn. I was excited, but totally forgot that I was wearing a dress and how are we going to tat down my spine without me showing everyone my big ass titties...lol...The funny part was there was a teenager there with his mom and dad getting a tattoo. So I was trying to be respectful about the other clients in the parlor. So we carefully pulled my dress down to my stomach and unhooked my bra and I just held onto my tits in my bra. I can promise the kid had a smile from ear to ear the whole time he was getting tatted....LOL...It didn't take very long to do my tat. So when we finished with mine, my girl Ursula decided to get another one on her arm...All in all, I had an amazing time for my Birthday. Ate good, drinks, Kush, and tats with a really good friend and love of mine...Thanks Ursula for another great Bday and Thanks to Worm for the great tat....

Smoochz...
Sienna













No comments:

Post a Comment