Sunday, May 25, 2014

ABOUT LAST NIGHT....

So about last night.....I am still grinning from ear to ear. There is this man that I have wrote about before. There is this amazing connection between us. Words can not truly explain it. Well, he came over last night. It's been over a year since the last time. With my busy schedule and his too. It's hard to find that time. But we found the time last night.

Every time we get together, it's like we are in our own world. When he kisses me. It's the most passionate sexy fuckn kiss I've ever experienced. It's like, it pulls me in to him. And his touch....OMG his touch....mmmmm My heart is starting to beat faster, just the mere thought of his touch. I love the way he grabs me and holds me tight. I feel like nothing can hurt me when I'm in his embrace.

When we make love...it's like a mix of passion, animal lust, an unbridled mix of the lust and passion, just something words can not explain. And it's that way every single time we fuck. The fantasies I have of us can not compare. When our bodies come together, it goes way above and beyond any fantasy.

He brings out the animal in me that I had thought was gone. Lost forever...The lioness has been awakened again. And she is here to stay...


No comments:

Post a Comment