Thursday, October 24, 2013

There's This Guy....

There's this guy I have a crush on. I've had this crush since before I actually met him, face to face that is...You see, we met online first thru mutual friends on a social network. We started sending messages to each other and we seemed to have a lot in common. We eventually exchanged numbers and started communicating a lil more. We met for a bite to eat and the magnetic chemistry between us could not be ignored. It had to be one of the strongest feelings I've had for someone in a very long time. I could not stop smiling the entire time. There was this lil kid at Christmas feeling going on inside of me. I could've sat there and starred at him all day, but I had to get back to work. We would meet from time to time to smoke some good or just to try and catch up. We would bump into each other at a club, bar, or on the streets.  And every time we would meet, I always have that lil kid at Christmas feeling...lol...

Now he and I both have very busy lives with our careers and kids. So it's hard for us to get to see each other as much as we would like too. But somehow we would find a way to have some really great moments. Well after going back n forth for a few years we finally decide to take things a lil further. SEX!!!  Something we both have been wanting and dreaming about doing for a very long time!!! And let me say....OMG!!!! That was the most amazing outer body experience of fuckn, suckn, lickn, n squirtn, kissn, n fuckn, n squirtn...lol...OMG...the sex was out of this world!!! I've never felt that high in my life!!! I can honestly say this was the best sex I have ever had in my life and I was not high on drugs, drunk or on any kind of medication, I was completely sober. And so far, everytime we have sex it's like this.

It's been a lil while since we have been able to meet up and get together. We have been keeping in touch, doing are best to keep the chemistry going between us. I can truly say, I can not wait to see him and hold him in my arms again. And I am also hoping that we decide to take things up a level between us. I've noticed that I have finally go to that point in my life where I am ready for someone serious in my life and not just a casual thing. I hope he is feeling the same way. But if he is not, that's okay too. I have finally found that place in my life where you are comfortable being single. I love and respect myself. I now understand my worth and will not allow anyone to treat me any less. I want the type of relationship where we can go to clubs, restaurants, theaters, hiking, gym, traveling, chilling at the house and all that fun stuff in between and all around. I want someone who can keep it real and honest with me no matter how horrible or wonderful it may be. And of course, I want someone I can have mind blowing sex with all the time!!! LOL....

Well now that I have told you about my MAJOR CRUSH....lol...I will be going for now...time to get some sleep...

Smoochz...
Sienna


No comments:

Post a Comment