Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CUMN TO PHILLY AND NY

Hey everyone,
Hope ya have been well. I have been extremely busy with all my fun adventures. I will make sure to fill u in on all the great details.

I am goin to Philly for the first time. I am extremely excited about finally goin there. I soooo want a philly cheesesteak sooooooooo freakn bad. I know that I have a few video shoots booked and a few dinner dates. And of course since I am so close to New York, I will be headed back there also.

While I am in New York, I will be meeting up with a lot of hot and sexy bitchz. I am so ready for my sexy ass girlfriend Darla to put her strap-on on and fuck the shit out of me. We have been waiting to do this for sooooo long now...hehehehe...I also think Pink Kandi is goin to be around and OMG who knows what kind of naughty fun we will be getting into.Boriqua Baby is goin to be in on all this fun too from what I have heard...

This is most definitely goin to be one hot and sexy ass trip. So be ready for all the great video content and of course some great behind the scenes footage. Oh and I do believe me and the wifey Kari PlatinumPuzzy Anthony will b 2gthr on this trip for a few days also....so u all ready know how we do...hehehe...

Well, Im goin to go to bed now. So make sure that you go to my site at

www.siennahillsxxx.com

and make sure u go to bed with a smile on your face....

Smoochz....
Sienna Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment